Schengen Visa Travel Insurance:
The Schengen visa eases the headaches of traveling in 26 countries in Europe between its European member countries. Using a Schengen visa, the visa holder can travel to any or all European member countries using one single visa that does not require the hassle of applying for a new visa every time they want to enter a different Schengen country.
Schengen visa applicants are required to submit proof of travel insurance (for a maximum travel time of 90 days within a 180 day time period), that meets the Schengen visa insurance requirement, to the visa issuing authorities in order to issue the travel visa. Schengen Visa Application.
- Minimum Policy Coverage of €30,000 (equivalent to $50,000 USD)
- Policy must have a $0 deductible with 100% Coverage
- Policy must cover all 26 Member Countries
- Must include the following benefits:
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Return of Mortal Remains or Cremation/Burial
- Urgent Medical Attention and/or Emergency Hospital Treatment
We offer the below travel medical insurance policies for Schengen Visa for European Travel that can easily be purchased online. All the below policies at Schengen visa friendly policies. After purchasing the insurance, you will be able to instantly print the ID cards and Visa letters required for visa interview at consulate right away!