Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance
You've been eagerly waiting for the vacation you saved months for. You've made reservations well in advance. You’re anticipating nothing short of a great time. But a week before you leave, you might get into an accident or lose a job or have to go for jury duty or fall sick. What about the money you already spent booking your trip? To help safeguard your travel investments from unforeseen circumstances, we offer trip cancellation or trip interruption plans starting with the most basic coverage to the most advanced with cancel for any reason coverage.
Beside the trip cancellation or Interruption, the plans also offer medical emergencies that might arise during your trip, primarily by helping you cover any treatment expenditures you might incur. Policies typically cover a host of medical issues, from a common cold, to slip and fall accidents, to more severe emergencies.
Trip Cancellation or Interruption insurance covers Due to:
- Sickness, Injury or Death.
- Involuntary termination of employment
- Permanent transfer of employment
- A Pre-Existing Medical Condition (If purchased with in a period of time from the initial deposit based on the plan chosen).
- You or your traveling companion is summoned by the court to appear
- Common Carrier Delay/Cancellation: Unannounced strike or Bad Weather.
- Terror strike at the destination you have planned your trip, forcing you to cancel the trip.
- Traffic accident while en route to departure
- Damage to your house in a natural disaster, such as flood, fire, or earthquake.
- Bankruptcy or default of a travel supplier.