Visitors Health Insurance for Travel to the USA Including, Non-US Citizens/Residents, US Citizens & Foreign Nationals
VisitorsInsurance.com is a one stop shop for all international health/travel insurance options. We provides coverage for Visitors including (non-U.S. citizens, foreign nationals, Parents/Relatives Visiting, Resident and Green Card Holders, H1B1/EAD Visa Holders) and US Residents/Citizens traveling abroad. We have specialized in this type of insurance for 35+ years and are here to help with you all your visitor’s health insurance needs. This blog will breakdown some of the best options for Visitors Health Insurance for Travel to the USA Including, Non-US Citizens/Residents, US Citizens and Foreign Nationals.
Is it possible to get Health insurance if you are not a US Citizen?
Yes, it is possible buy health insurance for visitors and foreigners traveling to the USA. We have lots of options including both low-cost and comprehensive plan options that we breakdown in this blog.
Which are the popular health insurance for non-US citizens?
We recommend comprehensive coverage plans to all travelers as these plan types are going to be the best plan type for a Visitors Insurance policy. Comprehensive plans come with a PPO network (Preferred Provider Organization) where you can get up to 100% coverage in-network for a eligible medical expense after you pay a deductible, doctor visit/urgent care co-pays or we have plan options with 100% coverage in network and you have to pay nothing out of pocket. Some of our most popular comprehensive coverage plans include Safe Travels USA Comprehensive, Atlas America Travel, Patriot America Plus and Visitors Protect. These plans do have higher premium costs; however, these types of plans will give you the best coverage and peace of mind while traveling.
Cost of health insurance for non-US citizens?
The cost of health insurance for visitors is determined by the below factors. The insurance premium will vary based on the age, duration, and policy you choose.
- Plan Choice
- Policy Maximum
- Age of the Travelers
- Duration of your Trip
- Destination Country
What types of plans does VisitorsInsurance.com offer for Travel to USA?
When purchasing Visitors Insurance plans, there are two types of plans categories you can choose from. You can either purchase a low-cost, limited schedule of benefits plan or a comprehensive coverage plan. This article will help breakdown the differences and help you best select a visitor’s insurance for parents visiting USA especially in 2023, in a post pandemic world.
- Low-cost, fixed schedule of benefits plans are good options when we are looking for cheaper, basic coverage for emergency room and hospitalization. These types of policies are pay and claim. Once claimed to the insurance company, they will reimburse a specific dollar amount for each and every benefit. These types of plans are cheaper upfront; however, your out-of-pocket cost is unknown as it depends on which benefits you end up using. These plans do not have PPO Networks, so you can go to any doctor or any hospital of your choice. The challenge is that different providers will charge different prices for services. Regardless of which provider you see, the insurance company has fixed schedule of benefits for reimbursements. Some of the most popular plans include Safe Travels Elite, VisitorSecure, and Visitors Care.
- Comprehensive coverage plans are the most popular visitor’s insurance plans available on the market. We recommend clients to choose a comprehensive coverage plan because you don’t have to worry about reimbursements. Most benefits are covered up to the policy maximum for a new eligible sickness/illness. You also have options available to get 100% coverage up to the policy maximum you choose as long as you go to provider within the PPO network. Some of the most popular comprehensive coverage plans include Safe Travels Comprehensive, Atlas America, Overseas Visitors Insurance, Visitors Protect and Patriot America Plus. These are American Visitors Insurance plans for travel to the United States. To learn more, visit VisitorsInsurance.com and you can request a quote.
Visitors Insurance™ Plan Types
Comprehensive Coverage Plans
- Better coverage without sublimit.
- Covers serious Medical Expenses.
- Less out of pocket expense.
- Good for people who wants to take less risk.
Low Cost Fixed Benefit Plans
- Basic coverage with sublimit.
- Low cost fixed benefit plan.
- More out of pocket at the time of claim.
- Good for people who wants to take more risk.
We hope this article has helps you identify what to look for when looking for visitors’ medical insurance to get the proper coverage for yourself and/or your parents/relatives visiting you. You can visitors can visit our website at Visitors Insurance.
If you need help generating a quote, please email us at email@example.com and share the travelers ages, travel dates, visa/green card status, and destination country for the quickest response. If you have an other questions or feedback regarding this post, you can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, toll-free at 800-344-9540/847-897-5120. or WhatsApp at 847-897-5120.