Toll Free (USA / Canada Local Image Map

Any questions please call
1.800.344.9540 (Toll Free - USA / Canada)
1.847.897.5120 ( Local )

Student Express® For J-1, H-3, F-1, M-1, or Q-1 visa

Why Student Express®?

Reliable Protection. You’re busy — you’re studying or teaching abroad! The last thing you need to worry about is medical coverage. With Student Express®, you receive the benefits you need for a small daily fee:

  • Coverage for illnesses and injuries that occur while you are abroad
  • Access to a worldwide network of medical providers
  • 24/7 travel assistance services.

Are you eligible to buy?
To buy Student Express®, you must be involved in full-time educational or research activities.

  • Non-United States citizens may travel to the United States with a J-1, H-3, F-1, M-1, or Q-1 visa.
  • United States citizens may travel anywhere outside the United States with a valid passport.