INF Premier Visitors Insurance Plan - What to Know - Plan for Pre-Existing Conditions, Benefits, Plan Details & More
This blog will breakdown the INF Premier IVAS plan from INF Plans, a popular low-cost, schedule of benefits Visitors Insurance plan that offers pre-exisiting condition coverage to all non-US Citizens up to age 99. This blog will help guide you in making the best decision on what plan to purchase from VisitorsInsurance.com that will best meet your needs.
What is INF Premier IVAS plan? What are the important insurance terms used in INF premier plan?
INF PREMIER BY INF PLANS Plan Eligibility:
- All non-US citizen members ages up to 99 who are traveling to the United States, Canada or Mexico.
- Coverage for minimum of 90 days up to 364 days, Extendable for up to 364 days
- Must purchase policy before departing home country or health attestation form needs to be submitted prior to policy being purchased
INF PREMIER BY INF PLANS Plan Highlights:
- Low-cost Schedule of Benefits Plan with Pre-existing Condition Coverage
- Schedule of benefit plan for non-US citizen members ages up to 99 who are traveling to the United States, Canada or Mexico.
- Coverage for minimum of 90 days up to 364 days
- Extendable for up to 364 days
- Must purchase policy before departing home country
- Policy Maximums Options: $100,000, $150,000, $300,000, $500,000, or $1,000,000 up to age 69 & $100,000 for ages 70 to 99
- Deductible per Injury/Sickness: Options: $75, $100, $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, or $5,000
- Pre-Existing Condition Coverage for ages up to 69: $20,000-$200,000 range per policy maximum; subject to a $1,000 or $5,000 Deductible
- Pre-Existing Condition Coverage for ages 70-99: $15,000 or $25,000 per policy maximum; subject to a $1,000 or $5,000 Deductible
Why INF Premier Plans for Visitors is a best choice for travel medical insurance?
INF Premier Visitors Insurance Plan is a great low-cost schedule of benefit plan op because of the following reasons.
- Pre-exisiting Condition Coverage & Acute Onset of a Pre-exisiting Condition Coverage built into the plan benefits
- COVID-19 Coverage Included
- Coverage from 90 days up to 365 days
- Can be purchased after arrival to the USA with health attestation form approved
- Covers medical appointments and follow-up appointments related to a pre-existing condition
What is not covered under this plan?
- There are some pre-existing condition exclusions with INF Plans including INF Premier plans for visitors including cancer, dialysis, and eye sickness/cataracts. Preventative and Routine care is also not covered under these types of visitor’s insurance plans.
To learn more about INF Premier plan for visitors, please check out our product page https://www.visitorsinsurance.com/inf-premier.asp
We hope this article has helps you understand more about the INF Premier Insurance Plan. If you need help generating a quote, please email us at email@example.com and share the travelers ages, travel dates, visa/green card status, and destination country for the quickest response. If you have an other questions or feedback regarding this post, you can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, toll-free at 800-344-9540/847-897-5120. or via phone or WhatsApp at 847-897-5120.